Monday, October 29, 2007

I agree that we need more BB/Archery Range folks. For those who cannot make it to Pow Wow (like my husband), when is the next time we can get certified? I know that John is interested as are a few others from Pack 383. How many Rangers do we NEED, i.e., how many ranges of BB could we field IF we had the Rangers and how many ranges of Archery would be possible?

I agree that a good map showing the site would be helpful. I know that there is a map of the camping area on the Bovay web site. Using that as a base map could be helpful along with perhaps a picture or two taken FROM the registration area toward key landmarks which could be placed on the map to help give people their orientation.

I thought that Registration went fairly smoothly. What did others think? We had some problems with the hemp ropes fraying and unraveling, but I don't know what would work better.

We had a blast at Cub & Family 2007 and we're looking forward to Cub & Family 2008!

No comments: